Who is the Holy Spirit ?
1. He is one of the persons in the Trinity,
“Go yet therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and the Son, and of the _______________(Matthew 28:19).
2. The _______________is the agent of resurrection. (Rom. 8:11).
3. Jesus said, “ And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another ____________________________(John 14:16).
PART II Ministry of the Holy Spirit
a. Jesus baptizes us with the _________________________(Matt. 3:11).
b. “….For by ___________________are we all baptized into one body…and have been all made to drink into ___________________” (I Corinthians. 12:12-14).
a. “…and they were ________with the ________________and they speak the Word of God with boldness.” (Acts 4:31).
b. Paul encourages Christians not to be drunk with wine but be ________with the __________.(Eph. 5:18; Acts 2:4;4:8)
* NOTE: The Bible does not encourage us to speak constant baptism but commands us to be constantly filled with the Holy Spirit.
PART III Ministry of the Holy Spirit in behalf of man
1. Security of man’s Salvation
a. “And grieve not the _______________of God, where by ye are _______________________________________(Eph. 4:30).
This text assures the believer, he is sealed until God takes him to Heaven.