1. WITNESSING (Telling others what Christ has
done for you)
- Who is to witness? (Psalm 107:2)
- A soul is more precious than to gain the whole
_____________ ______________ (Matthew 16:26).
- Jesus said, “ Follow me and I will make you
__________________ of __________ (Matthew 4:19).
- “ And he that ___________souls is wise.” (Proverbs
that you are a Christian you will want to begin telling others about Christ.
There are other soul winning helps available through our ministry.
2. WHAT ABOUT
GIVING TO THE WORK OF THE LORD
- How much are we to give? (Malachi 3:8-10)
- When are we to give? (I Corinthians 16:2)
- Our attitude about giving should be “for the Lord
loveth a _____________ giver.”
(II Corinthians 9:7).
- If the Lord has our lives, he will have our money, for
the Bible says, “But first give ________________to the Lord. (II Corinthians
WHAT ABOUT TEMPTATION
- Was our Lord Jesus Christ ever tempted? (Matthew 4:1)
- Is temptation a common thing man?
(I Corinthians 10:13).
- Did the Lord say he would make a way to escape?_________
- What are Christians promised endure temptation?_________________
WHAT ABOUT OUR QUESTIONABLE THINGS? (Decisions we face in which we
don’t know whether or not it is right or wrong for a Christian to do).
- Whatever we do, we are able to do the
____________________ of God.
(I Corinthians 10:31).
- Abstain from _____________
of evil. (I Thessalonians 5:22).
- Are we to consider the influence we have over others?
(I Timothy 4:12).
Should Christians practice any habits that would injure of harm their
_____________ (I Corinthians 6:19,20).
“ And _____________ye do in word or deed, do all in the
name of the___________, giving
_____________to God and the Father by him.” (Colossians 3:17).