You have been saved. You have confessed Christ publicly and have been baptized. Now you are a member of a church. NEXT you will want to learn about “GROWING” in the Christian life. This is the teachings of Lesson three and four will.
1. WHEN A CHRISTIAN SINS
1. Do Christians sin after they are saved? _____________(I John 1:8-10).
2. If a Christian does sin, who is his advocate (go-between). (I John 2:1,2) __________________
3. How are Christians to find forgiveness for the sins they commit after they are saved?___________________ (I John 1:9).
4. Christians are not only to confess their sins, but they are to ______________________ __________ them. (Proverbs 28:13).
2. BIBLE STUDY
1. How long will the Word of the Lord endure? ______________(I Peter 1:25).
2. How much of the Bible is inspired of God ? ________________(II Timothy 3:16).
3. Christians are commanded to ________ the Bible. (II Timothy 2:15).
4. Since a new Christian has just been born into God’s family, he is a babe in Christ. Babies need one thing to grow, that one thing is ______which is compared to the Word of God. (I Peter 2:2).
5. Thy ______have I hid in mine _______,that I might not ______against thee. (Psalms 119:11).
3. PRAYER (Prayer is simple talking to your heavenly Father as one of His children).
1. How often should Christians pray? (Luke 18:1) _______________
2. Is it right for Christians to pray about EVERYTHING ? ___________(Philippians 4:6).
3. When we pray, we are to ask for things according to his _________(I John 5:14).
4. In whose name are we to pray? (John 14:13-14) ________________________
5. Most Christians don’t have the things they really need, because they do not ______ for them. (James 4:2b).